Saturday, November 13, 2010

Quilt Show 2010

I have been looking forward to today for awhile.  At one of our christmas craft fairs in town they were holding a Quilt & Rug Sale!!!  I knew I wouldn't be able to buy any of them but I wanted to be inspired by all of the more experienced quilters.  My favorite from the show had to be one quilter who was an expert in applique..  You cannot even see her stiches.  Take a look at some of her work from Piece O' Cake Designs:

Other quilts and rug hooked projects I loved included:

 Can you see the kitty heads looking at the birds?  Cute!
I love pictures of quilts hung out on the clothesline
and one more:
I want to do an applique project this winter :)  lol  I'll just add it to the list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...