Thursday, November 25, 2010

I failed the challenge

I was going to start this post off by saying it was a sad day yesterday, because I came home to no internet and no digital cable and still don't have any :(  .  But then I thought of the thousands of people dying of cholera in Haiti or the people in Cambodia who died in that horrendous stampede or the many other people fighting their own fight around the world, and I knew that wouldn't be the right title to use.  Please give a little prayer today for everyone around the world.. EVERYONE...and thank your lucky stars of what you do have and not what you don't!

Because of the no internet I was unable to post last night thereby not being able to commit to the 30 days of posts in November... oh well... I really tried lol  probably boring a lot of you by reading my mindless chatter about my life lol  I hope I didn't lose anyone in the process :)  Don't worry, I will still be posting more than I had been in the past. 

This week I will be mailing my secret partner from the flickr group "Modern Swappers" her gorgeous package of loveliness (if I do say so myself) lol   I hope she loves everything... and I cannot wait to receive mine :)  It's just like Christmas but early :)  I will post a picture of the contents as soon as the cable people come to do whatever they have to do to fix my internet!!!! lol 

To my American friends, Happy Thanksgiving... and don't eat too much!

5 comments:

  1. ok...that just can't count....wasn't possible for you...I missed the fist of Nov..didn't know about it...but I'm still trucking along...keep it up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo exciting. Sending the Modern Swap. Cant believe its right around the corner. :)

    Sorry about the internet failure. You are so right though....we do have it good internet failure and all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sad! I think it's quite the accomplishment that you made it through until the 25th! Congrats on the 25 days of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...