Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday, February 20

Good evening everyone..Hope you had a fabulous weekend. I'm sitting here ready to tell you how my week went, listening to my husband sing and play his guitar. Life is GOOD!
We had the granddaughters over for the weekend and LOVED IT! I love love love being their Nanny... The oldest had a fever most of the weekend, so she stayed on the couch most of the time.. while the youngest entertained us.


So, last week goals went like this....

1.workout to the video "Turbo Jam"
not so much...actually I haven't worked out in a couple few weeks

2.start secret swap project
I did decide on the pattern (half dresden plate) and the fabric I'm going to use.

3.work on scrapbook
yup, my friend Sancia came over on Thursday and I did so a little bit lol

 



So, this week I hope to be a little more focused than normal. lol (if that's possible)

Goals for this week:
1. workout more than once
2. cut fabric for dresden plates
3. make other blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...