Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday, February 13

It was a birthday week! :)
I hope your weekend was what you wanted it to be. Mine was very busy... My birthday was on Thursday and so we celebrated a birthday bowling party on Friday. It was sooo much fun :) I'm still hurting...Then we went to visit the grandchildren and celebrated again with them :) They loved my number 45 balloons!!! lol

Goals from last week:

1.Exercise 3 times this week
uhmmmm nope... not even one time.. got to get my butt back in gear

2.Complete 2 mug rugs for the Quilting Gallery swap
YES!! and they don't look too bad... i'm looking forward to receiving my own

3.Make a blouse (yes...for real) lol
I did it! I actually made a blouse without a pattern. I used a top that I still wear and tried to replicate it.. It is not "exactly" the same but for a first time attempt I'm ok with that...

Goals for next week:
1.workout to the video "Turbo Jam"
2.start secret swap project
3.work on scrapbook

That's it.. nice and easy week :)
How are you doing? Let me know :) I'd love to hear from anyone out there in "blogland"

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday Cindy!! Ohhhhhh to be 45 again..lol.....just kidding....glad you had a fun time.....and the ug rugs look great

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...