Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Quilts!!!

Last night I was thinking about what I would write about today.  And the thing that comes to the forefront is quilts. Quilts. Quilts. Quilts.  I have a whole room totally dedicated to making quilts. Well, except for the guitar cases, teddy bear display, extra toilet paper etc etc... being stored in there too. lol  But it is still called the "sewing room".  Do I sew?  Do I quilt? NO!   I have a "problem".  I am a procrastinator!  The best actually :)  My friend Kathy sent me a quote she found that reminded her of me, "Procrastination isn't the problem, it's the solution. So procrastinate now, don't put it off" Ellen Degeneres.  Good one.  I want to quilt, I dream of quilting, I look at thousands of others quilts.  So what will help me start to quilt? Maybe my new blog will help and then I can have feedback on what you think.  Also, maybe I can get others to start quilting.  I hear from a lot of people that they would love to quilt but are afraid.  It is really not THAT hard if you take it step by step.  So here goes my journey.  The quilt above was made in a quilting class called the Stained Glass Star Quilt. 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I have found that it forces me to do more so that I have something to show on my blog. I certainly don't want weeks to go by with nothing to show. I get so much inspiration for other bloggers too. Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just come across your blog. If you can make a quilt like the Stained Glass Star Quilt, why are you hesitating? It is gorgeous! I started a blog a while ago, and it definitely makes you do things. BTW I live in Scotland.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...