Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My secret present arrived!!!

I have been anxiously waiting for the arrival of my Modern Swappers 2 secret partner goodies.  Back in September we were paired up with a secret partner.  We were to exchange fabric, handmade projects and little trinkets. For the past few months we answered several discussion posts about fabric we loved, projects we would love to have, color of our sewing room etc.  This was to help us figure out what our secret partner and ourselves would love to receive.  So today I walked up my stairs to my front door and there was a large parcel peeking out of the mailbox!  WOOOHOOOO....

(I would have inserted picture of large said parcel but I forgot to cover up my address lol)  oh well....

My secret partner was Jamie! and I never even quessed it.... As you can see, she made me a delicious mini quilt with one of my favorite fabrics "Frolic" with the cutest wittle birdie :)  and I also have my first cute pincushion... another birdie!!! with the cutest pins too!  She also made note that I love fabric with dots! and the thread colors remind me of the upcoming springtime!  Thank you so much Jamie :)  You are definately a very talented quilter :)

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...